Where do ideas come from? How is creativity born?
What are the steps to build a strong brand identity?
Everything starts with a deep understanding of the Brand’s basic values , its history, its promise, its positioning, its essence and its objectives; the competitive context that surrounds it; the consumers it addresses and market trends.
To have a strong visual identity that,
- expresses the Brand’s positioning;
- is relevant to the consumer to whom the Brand is addressingo
- is different from competitors, unique as compared to the other options available to consumers
we must lay the foundation of the creative process through a solid strategic base.
- Visual analysis of competitors
(design test: the key questions to assess the effectiveness of a visual identity system)
- Research analysis and Trend monitor
- Brand promise, brand positioning, brand values, brand essence
- BBQ: brand basic questions (Who are we? What makes us special? Why should you choose us?)
- Brand story
- Brand architecture
- Brand stretching
- Creative concepts
“ There’s no such thing as bad weather,
just the wrong equipment “ R. Powell